WHAT WE OFFER
Our award-winning cargo experts specialise in arranging quick and effective AOG charter solutions. Our unique global infrastructure means we’re available 24 hours a day, all year round, allowing us to spring into immediate action to help get grounded aircraft back in the air.
We can arrange urgent charters to carry spare parts and fly-in engineers to fix the problem. What’s more, our dedicated onboard courier division offers the expedited hand-delivery of valuable partsENQUIRE NOW
WHY CHOOSE ACS?
Rapid Response: With 20 offices around the world and 24/7 availability, we can spring into action to arrange the urgent ‘go now’ AOG solution needed for normal daily operations to resume.
Experience: Arranging over 15,000 contracts annually, over the past 25 years we’ve earned a worldwide reputation for providing urgent ‘go now’ cargo charters to a range of industry clients.
Experienced OBCs: All of our couriers have frequent flyer status, ensuring we have access to increased excess baggage, priority unloading, later check-in and seat reservations.
Cost Efficiency: Whether it’s a large consignment or a single item that needs to be hand-carried, our buying power and reputation ensure competitive pricing.
Personal Account Manager: Our dedicated account managers are available 24/7 to assist with any requirements, from changing the amount of cargo that needs to be delivered to making last-minute changes to the route.
WHY USE ACS FOR AOG CARGO CHARTERS?
- Rapid response: with 20 offices around the world and 24/7 availability, we can ensure the urgent ‘go now’ AOG solution needed for normal daily operations to resume.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we’ll always source the right one for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: our dedicated account managers are available 24/7 to assist with any requirements, from changing the amount of cargo that needs to be delivered to making last minute changes to the route.
- OBC service: Our network of couriers hold visas from all over the world that allow them to fly out at a moment’s notice. This service offers expedited hand-delivery of valuable items or parts.
- Cost efficiency: whether it’s a large consignment or a single item that needs to be hand-carried, our buying power and reputation ensures competitive pricing.
- Experienced OBCs: 80% of our flyers hold Gold or Platinum status – and industry-recognised award that reflects the amount of tasks the couriers have successfully completed. All our couriers have frequent flyer status, for increased excess baggage, priority unloading, later check-in and seat reservations
AOG CASE STUDIES
CARGO: Engine cowling
AIRCRAFT: Boeing 747, Boeing 767
ROUTE: Zurich, Switzerland - Caracas, Venezuela
A grounded aircraft costs a business dearly every minute it’s inoperable, which is why our global expertise and ability to act fast are invaluable in these situations. A defective engine cowling had grounded an A330 and our airline client was frantically trying to source an aircraft quickly and to budget. We were asked to assist by transporting an engine cowling to Venezuela.
SOLUTION: AIRCRAFT AND GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE
To avoid a 3-4 day wait for carrier charter permissions for Caracas, we made use of our unique global infrastructure to position a Boeing 747 in Zurich where the cowling was picked up. It was then flown to Miami, and then with the assistance of our office there, transhipped on a part-chartered B767 with all required paperwork aboard. As a result, we saved our client days’ worth of time and USD $60,000 compared to that of a full, direct charter into Venezuela.
CARGO: Two aircraft tyres
AIRCRAFT: Gulfstream G550
ROUTE: Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Port Louis, Mauritius
When their Boeing 767 burst two nose gear tyres upon a heavy landing in stormy conditions in Mauritius, the major European airline chartering it needed a swift way of getting the aircraft airborne again. As the only available spare tyres at the time were located in an aerospace store in Dubai, our client contacted us for our assistance in getting the parts to their stranded aircraft.
SOLUTION: GLOBAL NETWORK
Our client’s dedicated account manager located in London recognised that a conventional cargo charter wasn’t the most efficient way of reaching the aircraft parts in the UAE. So, they worked closely with ACS Dubai’s Executive Jet department to source a jet. The jet’s ability to be deployed in around two hours meant that the parts could be expedited to the stranded aircraft. In order to reach Mauritius, the client’s dedicated account manager was simultaneously working with our Johannesburg office, whose relationship with the Mauritian Civil Aviation Authority ensured all traffic rights were obtained in a timely manner. As a result of our global network and the expertise of our account manager, the aircraft tyres were handed over to local engineers in Mauritius a mere 12 hours after receiving confirmation from customer.