When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the ACS family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive ACS Members Club which offers a variety of benefits.
ACS MEMBER BENEFITS
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Maternity and paternity leave
- BUPA – private healthcare scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Childcare vouchers
- Onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle loan scheme
- Friday Night drinks
- 3 Month sabbatical after three years’ service
- Holiday discounts
- Additional holiday for moving house, getting married etc
- Reduced hours on your birthday and Valentine’s Day
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY & RELIEF WORK
Every year, the ACS team supports a number of charities chosen by ACS employees, with our dedicated Charity Committee helping to organise an array of fund-raising events. All the money raised is matched by ACS, doubling the total amount. We are also a carbon neutral company and are independently audited to determine our carbon footprint. Our GHG emissions are then reduced through making internal changes and making sure we are certified to ISO 14001 Environmental Standard.
ACS has continually been entrusted over the years to provide time sensitive and secure air transportation in emergency situations. We often despatch trained operations managers for large scale emergencies to the affected region to make sure each charter runs smoothly on the ground, whether it is bringing in urgent humanitarian aid or evacuating the people at most risk.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7