LEGAL & PRIVACY
Updated 1st September 2017
What is personal information?
Here are some examples of the types of personal information ACS may collect and how we may use it:
What personal data will ACS collect from me?
- When you consent to use an ACS service, purchase a product, contact us or complete an online form, we may collect a variety of information, including, but not limited to; your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit/debit card or bank details.
How will we use your personal information?
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed and may include communication by post, telephone, SMS or email, about us and our business partners’ content, products and services, events and special offers. If you wish to adjust what information we use or choose to opt out, you can do so at any time by contacting us to update your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, offer, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and personalised advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with ACS, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- ACS and any of its companies that share ownership operate globally and may securely transfer data inside and outside the EU, including for the purposes of analytics.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve ACS’s products, services, and customer communications.
If you wish to adjust what information we use or choose to opt out, you can do so at any time by contacting us to update your preferences.
When will ACS contact me?
- In relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that ACS can deliver, e.g. to ensure payment of your charter, offer other charter related services or upgrades, or to enquire whether you’re in need of our services.
- In relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about ACS.
- To invite you to participate in voluntary surveys about the ACS.
- To update you on any material changes to the ACS’s policies and practices.
- To keep you informed periodically on relevant products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
Types of communication include quarterly newsletter updates, Cloud magazine, ACS Flyer or emails such as empty legs and passenger/cargo charter availabilities. If you wish to adjust what information we use or choose to opt out, you can do so at any time by contacting us to update your preferences.
How long will ACS keep my personal data?
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information relating to previous booking activity to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we anonymise part of the data for analytical purposes and dispose of the rest in a secure manner.
Will ACS share my personal information with anyone else?
At times ACS may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with ACS to provide products and services, or that help ACS market to customers. Such as when we share your personal information with an airline in order to book your flight. ACS will never sell your Personal information and it will only be shared by ACS to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Does ACS ever have to disclose my personal information?
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for ACS to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganisation, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Can I find out what personal information ACS holds about me?
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by informing us. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including; requesting we correct inaccurate data or deleting data if ACS is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting our Data Protection team.
Can I delete my data?
Yes, please contact our Data Protection team firstname.lastname@example.org
Will ACS employees have access to my personal data?
To make sure your personal information is secure we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all ACS employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
How do I contact ACS?
If you wish to make a complaint about how we use your information, please contact our Data Protection team, in the first instance, and we will do our best to help. If you are still unhappy, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website: www.ico.org.uk
The contents of these pages are copyright © Air Charter Service. You may download them to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts and share them with others provided you do not do so for profit. However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Unless otherwise stated, none of the content on this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into, or stored in, any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
To avoid doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission. You are, however, welcome to link to any page of this site from your own website. Notwithstanding the above, caching of this site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. Any enquiries regarding this should be directed to email@example.com
This website is a service of Air Charter Service - these pages contain general information only. Air Charter Service makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about: any of the content of this website (including, without limitation the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website (“third party site”).
Air Charter Service does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will Air Charter Service have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising from any allegation that the content of a third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). Any enquiries regarding this should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Charter Service - ATOL Holder Number 10632.
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions, or for information or details about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
Private Jet Prices
Any price estimates shown on this website are indicative only and may not be relied on at any stage. ACS accepts no liability for the content of these estimates or for the consequences of any action taken on the basis of the information provided on this website, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing between the Charterer and the Company and any subsequent charter is subject to the ACS Standard Terms and Conditions Of Charter.
Loyalty Scheme Terms & Conditions
- The Air Charter Service Loyalty Scheme is open to any person who makes any booking with the London office of Air Charter Service Plc (ACS) for an executive jet or similar passenger charter flight with 19 passengers or less, with the exception of airline employees who are not eligible for the Loyalty Scheme. To begin collecting loyalty points you (“the booker”) must first be enrolled in the Air Charter Service plc loyalty scheme. Cargo charters are excluded from the loyalty scheme.
- Loyalty points will only be awarded once the charter has been completed and paid for in full.
- Loyalty points may be cashed in immediately after the completion of your second charter, or accumulated so that the booker may receive a gift of greater value once sufficient points have been collected.
- Loyalty points which have not been claimed within two years of the charter date will become void and unredeemable.
- Loyalty gifts will be available only when the total number of points is greater than the values of 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 or 25,000.
- All of the loyalty scheme gifts are subject to availability and in some cases where gifts are limited edition products, Air Charter Service reserves the right to cancel or change these items.
- Loyalty gifts are non-refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable or transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances.
- By redeeming loyalty gifts, the booker releases ACS and its parent company, subsidiary companies and affiliates from any and all liability regarding the redemption or use of points or gifts.
- Loyalty gifts must be redeemed in accordance with the literature. ACS and participating merchants are not responsible for replacing lost, stolen, mutilated or damaged certificates, vouchers or tickets.
- ACS reserves the right at any time to modify or cancel any loyalty gift.
- Certificates, vouchers or tickets are valid at participating merchants only, until the expiration date stated therein.
- Fulfilment of the certificates, vouchers or tickets is the sole responsibility of the applicable participating merchant and use of any such certificate, voucher or ticket is subject to any additional restrictions stated therein.
- Loyalty points accrued in the scheme do not constitute property of the booker and are not transferable by operation of law or otherwise to any person or entity and cannot be transferred to any other accounts or scheme.
- Loyalty gifts of a smaller value than the total number of points may be awarded and the remaining points will maintain validity for the normal two year period from date of the charter.
- Loyalty gifts may not be claimed by any third party.
- Donations may be made to a charity of the booker's choice upon the booker’s specific request and will be made by ACS on behalf of the booker. This is to ensure the bookers' details remain confidential at all times.
- ACS is not responsible for products and services from third party suppliers. These are, of course, offered according to that particular supplier's own terms and conditions.
- Once loyalty gifts are distributed or claimed by the booker, ACS holds no responsibility for Health and Safety, operational or any other issues arising as a result of the gift.
- ACS can withdraw or cancel the scheme including but not limited to conversion rates for points or loyalty gifts or any individual account at any time. ACS shall always give notice of any such changes.
- ACS may change the terms and conditions of the scheme. A copy of these will be available on our website at all times.
- ACS shall be entitled to terminate any booker’s membership of the Air Charter Service Loyalty scheme and forfeit the points accrued to any booker if that booker at any time abuses the scheme.
- Air Charter Service plc loyalty scheme is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- ACS’ failure to enforce any particular term or condition does not constitute a waiver of that term or condition.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the scheme or the eligibility of points or conversion of points shall be resolved by ACS in the exercise of its absolute discretion.
- The beneficiary should have the consent of his/her employer before accepting the reward.
- Unused membership accounts will become null and void after 2 years.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7