LEGAL & PRIVACY
Air Charter Service will only contact you if you make an enquiry via the website. We will only use the information you provided to respond to your enquiry and will never disclose, sell, trade or rent your personal information to an outside third party.
We automatically collect information about your visit to our site. This information is used to make your visit to our website more efficient, and allows us to make regular improvements. Our external web host may also automatically log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on the use of the information, please contact us at email@example.com or +44 (0)20 8339 8588
The contents of these pages are copyright © Air Charter Service. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit.
However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Unless otherwise stated, none of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission. You are, however, welcome to link to any page of this site from your own website. Notwithstanding the above, caching of this site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. Any enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is a service of Air Charter Service. These pages contain general information only. Air Charter Service. makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about: any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website (“3rd party site”).
Air Charter Service does not endorse or approve the content of any 3rd party site, nor will Air Charter Service have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any 3rd party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). Any enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
This website is provided by Air Charter Service. Registered office: Millbank House, 171-185 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6AP.
VAT Number: GB 911 5797 15
Air Charter Service - ATOL Holder Number 10632.
Many Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays [in this brochure] [on this website - as appropriate] are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed [in this brochure/on this website]. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
Private Jet Prices
Any price estimates shown on this website are indicative only and may not be relied on at any stage. ACS accepts no liability for the content of these estimates or for the consequences of any action taken on the basis of the information provided on this website, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing between the Charterer and the Company and any subsequent charter is subject to the ACS Standard Terms and Conditions Of Charter.
Loyalty Scheme Terms & Conditions
- The Air Charter Service Loyalty Scheme is open to any person who makes any booking with the London office of Air Charter Service Plc (ACS) for an executive jet or similar passenger charter flight with 19 passengers or less, with the exception of airline employees who are not eligible for the Loyalty Scheme. To begin collecting loyalty points you (“the booker”) must first be enrolled in the Air Charter Service plc loyalty scheme. Cargo charters are excluded from the loyalty scheme.
- Loyalty points will only be awarded once the charter has been completed and paid for in full.
- Loyalty points may be cashed in immediately after the completion of your second charter, or accumulated so that the booker may receive a gift of greater value once sufficient points have been collected.
- Loyalty points which have not been claimed within two years of the charter date will become void and unredeemable.
- Loyalty gifts will be available only when the total number of points is greater than the values of 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 or 25,000.
- All of the loyalty scheme gifts are subject to availability and in some cases where gifts are limited edition products, Air Charter Service reserves the right to cancel or change these items.
- Loyalty gifts are non-refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable or transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances.
- By redeeming loyalty gifts, the booker releases ACS and its parent company, subsidiary companies and affiliates from any and all liability regarding the redemption or use of points or gifts.
- Loyalty gifts must be redeemed in accordance with the literature. ACS and participating merchants are not responsible for replacing lost, stolen, mutilated or damaged certificates, vouchers or tickets.
- ACS reserves the right at any time to modify or cancel any loyalty gift.
- Certificates, vouchers or tickets are valid at participating merchants only, until the expiration date stated therein.
- Fulfilment of the certificates, vouchers or tickets is the sole responsibility of the applicable participating merchant and use of any such certificate, voucher or ticket is subject to any additional restrictions stated therein.
- Loyalty points accrued in the scheme do not constitute property of the booker and are not transferable by operation of law or otherwise to any person or entity and cannot be transferred to any other accounts or scheme.
- Loyalty gifts of a smaller value than the total number of points may be awarded and the remaining points will maintain validity for the normal two year period from date of the charter.
- Loyalty gifts may not be claimed by any third party.
- Donations may be made to a charity of the booker's choice upon the booker’s specific request and will be made by ACS on behalf of the booker. This is to ensure the bookers' details remain confidential at all times.
- ACS is not responsible for products and services from third party suppliers. These are, of course, offered according to that particular supplier's own terms and conditions.
- Once loyalty gifts are distributed or claimed by the booker, ACS holds no responsibility for Health and Safety, operational or any other issues arising as a result of the gift.
- ACS can withdraw or cancel the scheme including but not limited to conversion rates for points or loyalty gifts or any individual account at any time. ACS shall always give notice of any such changes.
- ACS may change the terms and conditions of the scheme. A copy of these will be available on our website at all times.
- ACS shall be entitled to terminate any booker’s membership of the Air Charter Service Loyalty scheme and forfeit the points accrued to any booker if that booker at any time abuses the scheme.
- Air Charter Service plc loyalty scheme is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- ACS’ failure to enforce any particular term or condition does not constitute a waiver of that term or condition.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the scheme or the eligibility of points or conversion of points shall be resolved by ACS in the exercise of its absolute discretion.
- The beneficiary should have the consent of his/her employer before accepting the reward.
- Unused membership accounts will become null and void after 2 years.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7