ACS PROVIDES CHARTER SOLUTIONS FOR TOURS, NO MATTER HOW DEMANDING YOUR SCHEDULE MAY BE
PROVIDING A SOLUTION TO SUIT YOU
Arranging travel for tours can often be highly complex, which is why ACS prides itself in providing flexible tailored travel plans that you control.
Whether you require fast track transit through airport terminals to keep to your tight schedule, or even access to multiple aircraft flying simultaneously, we can provide a solution that suits you:
- Sports – arranging charters for teams, supporters, or executive and corporate sponsors to major sporting events across the globe.
- Music – from last-minute aircraft for one-off concerts, to more complex world tour charter schedules.
- Road shows – ensuring passengers arrive at multiple destinations on time, whether visiting numerous cities within a single country or a marathon three week trip around the world.
- Trade delegations – allowing executives to represent their company anywhere in the world, with ease.
- Political – creating a tailored schedule to visit numerous locations as part of an election campaign.
- Performing Arts – from a regional theatre tour, to a demanding set of circus show performances worldwide.
- Film & Television – arranging charters for crews, or creating a schedule to promote a film or television series.
Need to charter for an upcoming tour? Speak to one of our dedicated account managers on +44(0)20 8339 8577 or
WHY USE ACS FOR GROUP AIRCRAFT CHARTERS?
- Flight representation: one of our charter experts is able to assist you on the ground to make sure that all aspects of your group charter run smoothly.
- Create your schedule: fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the aircraft charter that best suits you and your group.
- Access to more airports: reaching under-serviced locations, allowing passengers to arrive closer to their final destination.
- Save time: avoid the delays associated with scheduled airlines, reducing the time spent in transit.
- Brand your aircraft: our Charter Concepts team are able to brand all aspects of your charter experience.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best group charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making late changes to your charter.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7