AIR CHARTER SERVICE HAS A WORLDWIDE REPUTATION FOR RESPONDING IMMEDIATELY TO EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
DELIVERING SUPPORT TO THOSE IN NEED
In emergency situations it is vital that support be delivered to those in need urgently. Often, however, situations such as these create the greatest logistical challenges. ACS has worked with some of the largest aid agencies in the world as well as the US, UK, Canadian, German and Spanish governments, amongst others. ACS has a proven track record in providing humanitarian aid charters during almost every major relief operation around the globe over the past 25 years. Large operations include:
- Somalia (1992-1993) | Rwanda (1994-1995) | Kosovo (1999) | Iran (2003)
- Asian Tsunami (2004-2005) | Pakistan (2005-2006) | Haiti (2010)
- Libya (2011) | Philippines (2013)
Need a cargo aircraft charter for Humanitarian and Relief?
Speak to one of our dedicated account managers on +44 (0)20 8339 8555 or
Your role in the aid and recovery operation proves that air chartering is by far the quickest means of bringing survivors home and transporting vital equipment to the disaster scene. I am grateful for your swift response and would like to send my sincere thanks to all of those involved in the relief effort.”
WHY USE ACS FOR CARGO AIRCRAFT CHARTERS?
- Flight representation: one of our charter experts is able to assist you on the ground to make sure that all aspects of your cargo charter run smoothly.
- Access to more airports: reaching under-serviced locations, allowing your cargo to arrive closer to its final destination.
- Experience: Each one of our charter experts has undergone intensive training and spent time on the tarmac so that they understand exactly what it takes to manage a charter flight from start to finish.
- Global coverage: no matter where your cargo needs to get to or where from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best cargo charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft for your cargo.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7