FRANKFORT DOW MEMORIAL FIELD AIRPORT
Frankfort Dow Memorial Field Airport is a public use facility located two miles southeast of Frankfort, Benzie County, Michigan. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 168 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Frankfort Dow Memorial Field Airport offers the following services: fuel self-serve with major credit card as well as hangars and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Hotel Frankfort is only 2.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Frankfort Dow Memorial Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Frankfort Dow Memorial Field Airport
- Location: Frankfort, Benzie County, Michigan
- Airport Code: FKS
- Runway Length: 4,050 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°37.51' / W86°12.05'
- Airport Address: 650 Airport Rd, Frankfort, MI 49635, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Frankfort (1.76 miles), Thompsonville (14.65 miles)