Luxury tennis experience at Wimbledon
Celebrate the world’s oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament’s 140th anniversary in true style, with exclusive match tickets and first-class hospitality. Steeped in tradition, this quintessentially British event is prized for its sporting drama and you’ll be able to soak up the thrilling atmosphere in total luxury.
Take in the action with exclusive tickets
The Championships, Wimbledon is a truly classic British sporting event. Held at the illustrious All England Club in southwest London since 1887, the esteemed two-week tournament is played on outdoor grass courts during the first two weeks in July. You’ll be able to take in all the grand-slam action with reserved tickets for either the prestigious Centre Court or No.1 Court – the event’s two main tennis courts where the world’s most celebrated players battle it out for glory.
A luxurious off-court base
Fairway Village is a luxurious hospitality complex located just a short walk from Centre Court. Fully air-conditioned, it offers a stylish retreat from all the on-court action where you can unwind in a VIP lounge, exclusive dining area and garden cocktail bar.
Sip complimentary Champagne in the private garden before enjoying sumptuous fine dining in the spacious Village Suite restaurant, including a three-course à la carte lunch and decadent afternoon tea complete with Wimbledon’s signature strawberries and cream.
- All-day access to the Fairway Village and Village Suite
- Officially reserved ticket for Centre Court or No.1 Court
- Cocktails, Champagne and Pimm’s reception
- Complimentary bar and Champagne all day
- Live kitchen experience and three-course á la carte lunch with fine wines and coffee
- Large private garden area
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Live musical entertainment
*Subject to availability.